Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Volume 13 is the 13th full novel in the series and 16th to be released. It is the penultimate book in the series.
"The end of the school year approaches, the snow thaws, but it's still March, far from the budding hope that spring will bring. Yukino, Yui, Hachiman, each putting their feelings into words, trying to act. And, that was also ending the present relationship---- Yukinoshita Yukino wished to see things to the very end with her own eyes. Yuigahama Yui wished for things to stay like this forever. Even if you wish for time to stop at the beautiful evening sun. If the sun does not set the new day will not come. To move forward, you must give up, must put an end to things. Unable to rewind, the end begins..."
- Yukino solved the problem with the prom without allowing Hachiman to help her.
- Yukino ended the Service Club
- Yukino asked Hachiman to fulfill Yui's wish.
- Chapter 1: Earnestly, Hiratsuka Shizuka yearns for her past.
- Chapter 2: No matter what, Isshiki Iroha wants to confirm something.
- Chapter 3: Until the very end, Yuigahama Yui will continue looking on.
- Chapter 4: Once again, Hikigaya Hachiman makes a speech.
- Chapter 5: Not usually being aware of it, the closing credits are about to roll.
- Chapter 6: People not knowing about it, Hayama Hayato is regretting.
- Chapter 7: What scenery Ebina Hina sees beyond the lens of her eyeglasses.
- Chapter 8: As I pray, at the very least, that I won't make any more mistakes.
Not available yet.
Characters not in glossary
Not available yet.
Differences, Omissions & References
While not everything in the light novel can be adapted into the anime, most of it is. The order of events is even changed in places. Some key differences, and large omissions will be listed here.
- It was set to be released with volume 14. The release dates were revealed to not be simultaneous but 1 month apart.
- Needs Better Reference - http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/113662