Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Volume 9 is the ninth official volume of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru light novel series.
Christmas is almost here, but everything Hachiman has wanted, everything he might have wished for, is gone. Ever since the student council elections, the Service Club hasn't been the same, and the members only drag themselves to the club room out of obligation. But when they're asked to help out with a Christmas event and Hachiman decides to handle it alone, it looks like the situation is only going to get worse...
Chapter 0 - "But that room continues to play out their routine endlessly.
Chapter 1 - "Once again, Iroha Isshiki knocks on the door."
Chapter 2 - "The meeting smoothly jumps into motion but gets nowhere."
Chapter 3 - "Once more, Hachiman Hikigaya asks himself."
Chapter 4 - "That's why Saika Totsuka feel admiration."
Chapter 5 - "Shizuka Hiratsuka wishes them a good future."
Chapter 6 - "But even so, Hachiman Hikigaya..."
Chapter 7 - "Someday, Yui Yuigahama will..."
Chapter 8 - "And then, Yukino Yukinoshita..."
Chapter 9 - "Of her own record, Iroha Isshiki takes a step."
Chapter 10 - "The lights in each of their palms illuminate."
- Hachiman Hikigaya - The main character. High school second-year. Twisted personality.
- Yukino Yukinoshita - Captain of the Service Club. Perfectionist.
- Yui Yuigahama - Hachiman's classmate. Tends to worry about what other people think.
- Saika Totsuka - In the tennis club. Very cute. A boy though.
- Saki Kawasaki - Hachiman's classmate. Sort of a delinquent type.
- Hayato Hayama - Hachiman's classmate. Popular. In the soccer club.
- Kakeru Tobe - Hachiman's classmate. An excitable character and member of Hayato's clique..
- Yumiko Miura - Hachiman's classmate. Reigns over the girls as queen bee.
- Hina Ebina - Hachiman's classmate. Part of Miura's clique, but a slash fangirl.
- Iroha Isshiki - Manager of the soccer club. First-year student.
- Kaori Orimoto
- Shizuka Hiratsuka - Japanese Teacher. Guidance counselor.
- Haruno Yukinoshita - Yukino's older sister. In University.
- Komachi Hikigaya - Hachiman's little sister. In her third year in middle school.
Characters not in glossary
Differences, Omissions, and References
While not everything in the light novel can be adapted into the anime, most of it is. The order of events is even changed in places. Some key differences, and large omissions will be listed here.